On February 14, 1912, the territory known as “Arizona” was signed into statehood thus completing the continental United States. Happy Birthday, home state.
As it were, the University of the Valentine State, has a good basketball team headed to Colorado (an August baby) and I’ve taken a growing interest in this kitty corner rivalry. Because here I am: on a gracious couch in Denver awaiting a bus to Boulder for a raucous evening of fandom.
Get up to date with the funtivities and other things around the Pac:
- Carly Rae Jepson is cited in previewing Arizona @ Colorado
- Arizona-Colorado previewed a little more seriously
- Just an article I really liked
- Whoops – ASU was really hoping to Dance
- Oregon winned
- Some perspective on the perspective-less Bill Walton’s thoughts on UCLA
And if you’re looking for the specific goings on in Boulder:
- A letter of purpose to Buffs Nation. Just making sure everyone knows
- Got to talking all things Pac-12 with the guys at Addicted to Quack
- Perhaps getting away from McKale is a good thing?
- When Ben asks you questions on his CU hoops blog, you answer them
- What is this Keg place?
Whether you read any of that or not, just be sure to call your Grandma today.